Date: January 22-28th, 2018
Skill Level: All Levels **
**This retreat is suitable for people that have at least a basic grasp of rock climbing. Though ropes will be up at each crag, this is not a guided rock climbing experience. We will be incorporating mindful movement, visualization, breath work and key beneficial exercises into each climbing day to maximize your performance, make you more comfortable on the rock and improve your climbing experience overall.
**We can arrange guided rock climbing days for people at an additional cost.
Join us in colorful Cuba for a seven day climbing and yoga retreat.
Cuba is a magical place, where time slows down and you can let go of worries and just relax into the present moment. Amazing cultural experiences, dancing, remote beaches, turquoise waters, limestone sport climbing…this is an adventure of a lifetime.
This retreat is a chance to be taken care of in an exotic and unique cultural landscape: experience the culture of Cuba, connect with like minded individuals, explore the limestone climbing of Vinyales, connect to nature and with yourself, breath, eat amazing food, push yourself (if you like), explore and recharge. We will be working on skills throughout this retreat to improve your climbing, become more grounded and just be a happier human.
What to Expect:
- Daily yoga and meditation practice to help you arrive each day into this beautiful island with clarity and calm.
- 2 x Dance Classes
- All meals included
- We will be incorporating mindful movement, visualization, breath work and key beneficial exercises into each climbing day to maximize your performance, make you more comfortable on the rock and improve your climbing experience overall.
- There will be two massage classes to help unwind, get any kinks out and open to the amazing experience that we are sure to be having.
- There will also be plenty of time to explore on your own.
- This retreat is suitable for people that have at least a basic grasp of rock climbing. Though ropes will be up at each crag, this is not a guided rock climbing experience.
We will be preparing amazing healthy meals daily. If you have any dietary restrictions we can accommodate these easily if we know ahead of time.
Early Bird Pricing – going on now until October 1st!: $2100 (before March 1st)
$2450 – $1950 – please see below for package details
Bring a Friend Price: $1950 (before October 1st)
Full Price: $2450 (after October 1st)
* $450 non refundable deposit
- Shared double room -6 nights
- 6 Breakfasts
- 4 Dinners
- 6 Morning Yoga Classes
- 6 Morning guided Meditation Sessions
- 2 Massage Classes
- Opening and Closing Ceremonies
- Daily Climbing Outings **this is not a guided climbing outing. We will tour you to the best crags that Kalymnos has to offer and be incorporating mindful movement and breath work into our climbing days.
- Transportation to Cuba
- Transportation to the retreat location
- 2 nights meals on your own so you can check out the local restaurants. Typically quite affordable.
- Additional Activities