Date: May 8-13th, 2018
Location: Kalymnos, Greece
Skill Level: All Levels **
**This retreat is suitable for people that have at least a basic grasp of rock climbing. Though ropes will be up at each crag, this is not a guided rock climbing experience. We will be incorporating mindful movement, visualization, breath work and key beneficial exercises into each climbing day to maximize your performance, make you more comfortable on the rock and improve your climbing experience overall.
**We can arrange guided rock climbing days for people at an additional cost.
Join us on the stunning Greek Island of Kalymnos for a seven day climbing and yoga retreat.
Kalymnos is a magical place, where time slows down and you can let go of worries and just relax into the present moment. Remote beaches, turquoise waters, limestone all around, fresh produce…this island is a paradise.
This retreat is a chance to connect to nature, breath fresh air, eat amazing food, push yourself (if you like), explore and recharge. We will be working on skills throughout this retreat to improve your climbing, become more grounded and just be a happier human.
What to Expect:
- Daily yoga and meditation practice to help you arrive each day into this beautiful island with clarity and calm.
- We will be incorporating mindful movement, visualization, breath work and key beneficial exercises into each climbing day to maximize your performance, make you more comfortable on the rock and improve your climbing experience overall.
- There will be two massage classes to help unwind, get any kinks out and open to the amazing experience that we are sure to be having.
- There will also be plenty of time to explore the island by motor bike or bicycle. There are lots of adventurous activities to partake in on this island.
- This retreat is suitable for people that have at least a basic grasp of rock climbing. Though ropes will be up at each crag, this is not a guided rock climbing experience.
We can help to arrange other activities for you. Please let us know ahead of time if you would like to book:
- Scuba Diving
- Horseback Riding
- Guided Rock Climbing
If you like Greek food..you are going to love this trip! This retreat will feature seasonal local produce amazingly prepared in the Greek fashion by our lovely hostess. They even make their own olive oil and cure their own olives (of course). If you are interested in a cooking class, that can also be arranged for a very reasonable rate.
Partners and children are welcome to join, even if they are not participating in the activities. Please contact us for pricing for special circumstances. The accommodations are studios that all have kitchenettes and private balcony’s. Prices are for double occupancy rooms. Prices are more for a private room (please contact for details). Please see link above (Registration/Pricing) for details on prices. Prices do not include flights to the island or taxi to the studios.
Early Bird Pricing- 10% off – going on now until March 1st!: $1,439 (before March 1st)
$1599 – $1439 – please see below for package details
Bring a Friend Price: $1,339 (before Feb 1st)
Full Price: $1599 (after March 9th)
* $450 non refundable deposit
- Shared double room -6 nights
- 6 Breakfasts
- 4 Dinners
- 6 Morning Yoga Classes
- 6 Morning guided Meditation Sessions
- 2 Massage Classes
- Opening and Closing Ceremonies
- Daily Climbing Outings **this is not a guided climbing outing. We will tour you to the best crags that Kalymnos has to offer and be incorporating mindful movement and breath work into our climbing days.
- Motor Bike to get around the island or bicycle
- Transportation to Kalymnos
- Transportation to the retreat location
- 2 nights meals on your own so you can check out the local restaurants. Typically quite affordable.
- Additional Activities: Scuba Diving, Snorkeling, Horseback Riding, etc