About this trip:
- This is a great trip for those looking to connect deeply with other awesome like minded individuals.
- This trip is designed specifically for individuals wanting to use climbing for personal growth, healing and as a tool of self awareness.
- This will be an intimate group with a max size 6 participants.
- This is an all level class. If you have never climbed before, we ask that you book an intro to climbing day before the retreat starts.
- We will meet you at any level. If you are interested in leading we can work through a progression with you. The idea is that you work at the edge of your comfort zone. This will be different for everyone.
- Housing is not included. Locals can stay at their own homes, for visitors lodging suggestions will be provided.
- We will have optional group dinners at local restaurants to get to know each other better, each person is free to opt in or out.
- There will be yoga offered on 3 of the 4 days.
- There are two climbing days.
- There is an optional multi pitch day on Wednesday June 21. This is a huge opportunity to put the rubber to the road and see how the lessons from the retreat have landed.
This retreat will take place in beautiful Boulder, Colorado. Boulder is located at the base of the Rocky Mountains and is considered by many to be a climbing mecca and spiritual sanctuary. With the soaring craggy Flatiron peaks as the backdrop to this bustling town that offers the perfect mix of urban and outdoorsy, you will find that we have picked the perfect setting for this extraordinary week of internal exploration.
Optional Multi Pitch Day
We offer an optional multi pitch day on Wednesday June 21.
We will unite on the summer solstice for a multi pitch day to take our new found practice of self awareness and self acceptance into integration. This will help to bring the lessons learned more deeply within our beings.
This outing will likely push you and will be a great opportunity to be with a supportive group while exploring this self discovery phase.
Multi pitch objectives will be picked on a case by case basis dependent on skill level.
Our Guides On This Trip
Heidi is an accomplished climber in all realms of the sport. She has been guiding for over 20 years and is an AMGA Certified Rock Guide and professional climber. Along with her passion for climbing she has taught yoga for climbers for over a decade. She works with people to get them back into the flow state and help them realize that this is a natural state of our being. We will work on the mat and on the wall to help us grow and develop.
Marta is a Positive Intelligence Mental Fitness Coach and Creative Mind Coach. She also has 25+ years of climbing guiding experience including Navy Special Warfare Teams. She is a mental climbing coach and teaches in three languages.
The spring of love arrives
to transform the dust into a garden.
The call is heard from the heavens
To bid the wings of soul to fly
The sea becomes filled with pearls.
The dry land received the water of life.
The stone becomes a ruby,
And the body becomes all soul.